Women Blossom Blog
Women Blossom Blog
The motherhood journey is always rough around the edges. If it is a movie, you're a producer, a director, and a celebrity. What kind of story you're trying to make?
Supermom asks 100 questions:
1. What some other mom does, but you'll never do?
2. What are the words you use most when interacting with your child?
3. What animal can describe your child?
4. How does a stranger describe your child?
5. What makes your kid your kid?
6. What kind of adventure did you want to try with your family
7. What is the child devil and evangelist thing?
8. What makes you proud as a parent?
9. You like seeing your child __________
10. What drive you crazy?
11. What does your child do quietly?
12. What are the things that interest your child?
13. When the child meets new people, ___________.
14. What things scare your child?
15. Is there anything to tell you your child is smart?
16 What is the child devil and evangelist thing?
17. What is your culture genre and inheritance?
18. What sort of thing your child does not like?
19. Does your child make any new friends?
20. What are the ridiculous tech things to the kids?
21. What is a good piece of advice for parenting style? Tough, love, forgiving.......
22. What had you discovered the most effective parenting tricks?
23. What would you describe the mother ship?
24. What is the best piece of mom advice?
25. What are your favorite motherhood quotes?
26. Motherhood makes you vulnerable or stronger?
27. What is your change in parenting thinking?
28. What are the parent facts no one acknowledge?
29. What parenting advice you decline to believe?
30. What makes your child laugh?
31~100. Free download the file
11/2/2020 09:34:51 am
These are some really eye-opening questions. Thank you for sharing.
11/3/2020 04:23:20 am
these are great questions. Much needed for me to be honest.
11/3/2020 08:13:02 pm
I love your comparison to making a movie, moms are the director, writer, producer and actor in this movie of life. These are great questions to stop and reflect on.
Leave a Reply.
Digital marketer, writer, editor, feminine optimistic style, pursuit of happiness, addict to coffee.