Women Blossom Blog
Women Blossom Blog
Questions To Interview Yourself
While you are not able to travel anywhere due to the current lockdown, you can turn into traveling your inner world.
1. Are you under pressure of being single (if you're single)?
Do you want to engage a relationship but not able to get it? If so, ask yourself what you really think of men? If you are succumbed to a list of worst qualities in a man jump out from your mind by instinct, you ought to scrutinize what makes you hold on this belief deep down in your heart. Your subconscious beliefs might implant from your parents or your experience. Identify them and re-programming them with the help of experts.
2. How to define your own version of success?
I like what Iris Apfel said; “If you’re happy, have found love, are surrounded with good people, doing what you like, and giving back to others, that’s success.”
3. What kind of life do you want to live?
Whatever your answer is, probably would include but not limited to elements of health, love, fun, wealth.
4. How to position your priority list among power, authority, status, love, and money?
Human motivation is either driven by fear or love. What is your version? You are preoccupied with what kinds of emotions?
5. What would you do to go through the hard time for healing the emotional pain?
For me, I would feel good to remove negative energy via
Walking barefoot on the beach. Feeling the seawater wash away my negative energy via the flowing water and the sand.
Your words create your reality. Repeat the mantra that can resonate with my feelings to uplift my energy.
Pray to God. God’s plans are better than my dreams.
6. What kind of animal would you describe yourself? Explain why.
7. If you had a time machine, what would you tell your younger self in 20 years before?
8. What do you want to get NOW?
Leave a Reply.
Digital marketer, writer, editor, feminine optimistic style, pursuit of happiness, addict to coffee.